Root Causes of Stress
By Karen Lincoln
Stress is a scary word. Nobody likes to be worn out or drained from anything, or worse, get a disease out of severe stress. Stress can be originated from the physical and emotional activities you get yourself into. Roots of stress can increase your blood pressure, depression level and insomnia risks. You donít want your health to be any worse than that. To get rid of any trouble, you have to be well informed as to what the roots of stress are.
Five common roots of stress
1. Financial worries may sound common to you especially when dollar strength is depreciating. Every month, you think of whether you can cover your electric, internet, phone, and appliance bills. Alternatively, perhaps you are worried your mortgage and car loans are giving you some burden. On the other hand, you might be spending excessively more than what you are earning, thus financial debts arise. In numerous surveys, financial trouble is the number one root of stress. Most people who are in trouble are those engaging in more than one mortgage or those unemployed. A loss of job can also be one thing thatís stressing you out because it means absence of money to cover all daily expenses and another hassle of applying for another job.
Few businesspersons also end up stressed out when their firm is losing money or in bankruptcy due to it. Some elderly also think that their pensions or retirement funds do not suffice their needs while college-goers are pressured about their unpaid loans.
2. Work is also another common root of stress. Job responsibilities can get you loaded and you start feeling 24 hours isnít enough to get things done. Itís pressuring to meet the expectations of our boss. When we fail them, we get stressed. Our work goal is always to maintain job efficiency for possibilities of incentives and promotions. Corporate politics and competition are always around at work. At school, students describe schoolwork are as stressful as it is at work. Itís pressuring to be beating deadlines for projects and assignments.
3. Family also contributes stress to many individuals. Relationship troubles like arguments, divorce, misunderstanding, and dissimilarities at your own backyard can lead to stress. If one lives in a roof where bad talks are endless and parental arguments occur often, stress is heightened. Because family means a lot to many, any problem at home causes us to worry. Losing a loved one, getting pregnant early, or maybe relocating from one place to another can all lead to family issues. A family issue is a bad vibe causing you stress.
4. Personal concerns are also among the roots of causes. Everyone has personal expectations, goals, needs, and wants. What to do and what not usually preoccupies you on a daily. Many find it hard to be able to spend so much time with the kids when theyíre too occupied at work. Maintaining cleanliness at home, driving your kids to school, staying in good condition, and cooking for the family at night are your personal concerns that might lead to stress when not observed. When time seems lacking, many find it hard to manage. A few others are stressed out of personal concerns because they have legal issues or bad mannerisms. Some are undertaking the transition of their personal life like puberty, becoming a single mom or dad, or enrolling back for school, which can all be the roots of stress.
5. Death takes the fifth spot as one of the causes of stress. Losing a loved one is the most tragic there is to experience. Death is feared, whether sudden or expected, and it can cause us to be worried, depressed, and severely stressed. Some people might hard to accept the death of a family member, co-worker, or a friend. That state can lead to stress. Many people can grieve shortly but there a few who canít get over it for years.
Financial worries, work pressures, family problems, personal concerns, and death occurrences are the common roots of stress. Because we have different levels of lifestyles and outlooks in life, the roots of stress can vary.
About the Author: If you are looking for more information and tips on how to deal with stress then why not visit our
to get healthy website.