There are many different ways to
transfer images onto paper. Many of these methods would require you to purchase
some supplies from the craft stores. For example, you can easily buy Inkjet
Transfer Paper from most stationery shops. These come in a pack of 10 sheets and
cost about a dollar a sheet. You will need a computer with a printer to print
your images onto them. Another image transfer method would require certain
transfer liquid or solvent.
But if you want to transfer images easily with no fuss and mess, just get some
clear cellophane tapes and follow the step by step instructions below.
1. cardstock or paper
2. broadest roll of clear cellophane tape
3. photocopied images
1. Have your desired images black and white or
2. Trim the photocopied images.
3. Place it face up on a flat working surface.
4. Cut out a piece of clear cellophane tape about
the size of the image.
5. Cover the image with the clear cellophane tape.
6. Use your thumb to rub over the clear tape.
7. Soak the tape in water for a minute.
8. Remove the paper from the tape by gently rubbing
on it. The soaked paper will come off easily
the image on the tape.
9. Dry the tape and attach to your card or paper. If
the tape is not sticky enough, just add some
If it's a black and white image and you want to add some color, just add glitter
glue to the image on the
Actually, you can use this same technique to make your own stickers for
scrapbooking. Beside using photocopied images, you can also use images cut out
Do this with children. They will love it.
Flora Tan is a passionate cardcrafter who spends most of her time making
beautiful handmade cards. To find out more about card making, just visit her
card making website: