By Steve Goodier
One woman complained to a friend that she couldn't remember
anything from one day to the next.
"Let me get this straight," he said. "You can't remember anything from one day
to the next. How long has this been going on?"
She said, "How long has what been going on?"
If your memory is not what you would like it to be, it may help to focus on the
few things you really need to remember. This list, compiled from several
sources, may just be suitable for framing.
Remember that your presence is a
present to the world.
* Remember that you are a unique and unrepeatable creation.
* Remember that your life can be what you want it to be.
* Remember to count your blessings, not your troubles.
* Remember that you'll make it through whatever comes along.
* Remember that most of the answers you need are within you.
* Remember those dreams waiting to be realized.
* Remember that decisions are too important to leave to chance.
* Remember to always reach for the best that is within you.
* Remember that nothing wastes more energy than worry.
* Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful
stroke of luck.
* Remember that the longer you carry a grudge, the heavier it
* Remember not to take things too seriously.
* Remember to laugh.
* Remember that a little love goes a long way.
* Remember that a lot goes forever.
* Remember that happiness is more often found in giving than
* Remember that life's treasures are people, not things.
* Remember that miracles still happen.
Publisher@LifeSupportSystem.com is a professional speaker, consultant and
author of numerous books. Visit his site for more information, or to sign up for
his FREE newsletter of Life, Love and Laughter at