Inexpensive Handmade Christmas Gifts
By La Tunya Sifford
How many of us at Christmas time end up spending a fortune on gifts for friends and family, which are not the least bit personal, and we end up
regretting it afterwards? These days we often get caught up in the rush of the holiday season to spend more on gifts, when in fact we could spend less money giving great presents if we applied ourselves to hand making them. Here today I will bring you a lovely selection of ideas that are quite easy and affordable.
1. Collect and make recipe books. Find recipes in magazines or on the Internet. Copy them on the computer and print out on stationary . A office supply store can bind it together for you for about $5 or $10 dollars.
2.Handmade Mixes. Find good mix recipes for seasonings, cookies, cakes, etc... and give the instructions to the recipient.
3.Bath Salts. Fill a lovely jar with bath scented bath salts, then add some decorative ribbon around the jar to make it festive.
4. Office supplies. Yes! people like me would love this gift. Fill a small crate with pens, pencils, notepads, staples, sticky notes, etc....
5. Gourmet Gift Basket. Fill a wicker basket with gourmet cheeses, crackers, wine, sausages, mustard, chocolate, etc..... you'll leave a lasting impression!
6. Christmas Ornaments. You can make them, or purchase them on sale, women love new ornaments to hang on their trees.
7. Books. Books are always a great gift to give during the holidays, you can curl up in bed with some hot chocolate and just enjoy.
8. Calendars. Calendars come in a wide variety. See if you can catch one on sale ahead of time.
9. Magazines. This is a great gift, because it keeps on coming all year!
10.Pictures. To make the gift more special, find pictures that will have meaning to the recipient, like pictures of family members, favorite places, place they admire, etc..
Enjoy the Holiday Season and Remember the True Meaning of Christmas Is not what you give
It's the Meaning behind the gift.!
About the Author: La Tunya Sifford is a all occasion gift consulant and owner of http://www.fullmoongiftbaskets.net A one stop shop for all your gift, and gourmet needs- providing free gift basket newletters, personalized and custom themed gift baskets for all occasions. Visit http://www.fullmoongiftbaskets.net