5 Easy Ways To Keep Skin Healthy And Avoid Acne Blemish
By Del Erben
So often, the simplest instructions are overlooked as we jump to the most expensive solutions. If you are suffering from acne and/or other blemishes you may be inclined to go out and purchase Proactive or one of the other pricey acne blemish treatments advertised on late night infomercials. Before you do you may want to try the following solutions. Ironically, some have found them to not only be cheaper but more effective than Proactive.
1. Over-washing can increase oil and irritate problem skin. Facial scrubs should be limited to 2-3 per week so as to give your skin time to create new cells.
2. Drink plenty of water as water hydrates your body and skin, which is extremely important in particular for anyone with dry skin. Try to drink water processed through Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Unit (ROWPU).
3. Take supplements. A good multi-vitamin and vitamin E are great for the skin and overall health but stay away from mega doses as research does not prove out that there is extra benefit from doing so. You will only waste your money and in the case of Vitamin E, you can reach levels of toxicity. Oh, and don't forget to get the Omega 3 Fatty Acids. The best way to do this is 1 gram a day of pharmaceutical grade fish oil.
4. A twenty minute aerobic exercise 5 times a week, preferably in the AM. Make sure you are sweating, the natural cooling system for the body as well as a great means to rid the skin of impurities.
5. Acne and blemish proof your face. Only use lotions without alcohol and try to periodically clean out your pores with 5-10 minutes of steam in order to alleviate the body toxin build up and open the pores to breath again
Well, that's it for now. Hope this helps. Have a great day. Take care of you today. You deserve the best.
About the Author: Del Erben has earned a B.S., M.A., and is currently holding a PhD I.P with an emphasis in Health Care. He has been working in the Health Care industry for the past 15 years. If you are interested in a website that may be very helpful to you click on http://www.noblemish.com Also, if you are interested in daily updates and resources related to the dermatological field then check out our blog: http://www.noblemish.blogspot.com