To make your own soap,
you will need the following materials:
One bar of color free soap
Essential oils of your choice
Food coloring of your choice
Vitamin E Oil (optional)
1. Shred soap in a blender or food processor.
2. Boil a pot of water
and put a glass bowl over the pot.
3. Put some almond oil into the bowl.
4. Place the soap into the bowl.
5. Take the water from the pot and pour it into the bowl until the soap
changes into paste.
6. Add oils, color, and Vitamin E as you prefer.
Let your soap cool in the molds of your choice. (Your mold could be ice cube
trays, cookie cutters, or anything else that you might come up
8. Allow the soap to air out on wax paper for a day or two.
Best of luck and be sure to experiment with different colors and shapes
for your soap.
GranMamma is the
webmaster at the Baby Names Box -
http://www.babynamebox.com - Where you
can explore thousands of unique baby names and their meanings. Read articles on
parenting, family, home and gardening. Be sure to say hi to GranMamma!