16 Funny Quotes to Celebrate National Smile Week
If there's one thing funny quotes can do well, it's make us smile and laugh. So what better time to whip out some of the funniest quotes ever than during National Smile Week? Don't get left behind during this fun time of year! Get in on the fun and celebration and share these 16 funny quotes with friends and family so they can enjoy National Smile Week with you.
1. "Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space." ~ Evan Esar
2. "Reality is the leading cause of stress for those in touch with it." ~ Jane Wagner
3. "Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult." ~ Author Unknown
4. "When our relatives are at home, we have to think of all their good points or it would be impossible to endure them." ~ George Bernard Shaw
5. "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious." ~ Brendan Gill
6. "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes." ~ Jack Handey
7. "The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." ~Samuel Butler
8. "I have never been jealous. Not even when my dad finished fifth grade a year before I did." ~ Jeff Foxworthy
9. "The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone else he can blame it on." ~ Robert Bloch
10. "Tact is the art of making guests feel at home when that's really where you wish they were." ~ George E. Bergman
11. "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." ~ Groucho Marx
12. "Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions in the brain as marijuana.... The researchers also discovered other similarities between the two, but can't remember what they are." ~ Matt Lauer
13. "Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house." ~ Steven Seagal
14. "No matter how love sick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along." ~ Joyce Brothers
15. "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." ~ Vice President Al Gore
16. "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." ~ Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
Laughing yet? I'm sure you've at least cracked a smile or two. Remember, life without smiles and laughter is like a movie without a script or soundtrack -- pretty much pointless. During National Smile Week, share these 16 funny quotes and do your part to make sure humor touches the lives of everyone you meet.
For more funny quotes, check out the popular funny quotes section of
Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in 'Top 10' lists of quotations in dozens of categories.