10 Great Gift Ideas For
By Cynthia Marcano
Ok, so Fatherís Day is approaching and youíd rather
go to the dentist than buy another tie. Save the appointment for wisdom teeth
trouble and make shopping a little easier. Here are 10 gift ideas for Fatherís
day that are sure to bring a SINCERE smile to his face.
10. Father of the Year Plaque Ė Show your appreciation for that special
Father with a trophy or plaque that honors him as a Father.
9. Magazine Subscription- This is the gift that keeps on giving year round.
Popular subscriptions are Sports Illustrated, Menís Journal and Muscle &
Fitness. There are others that I would rather not mention, but I am sure would
get a positive reaction, if you know what I mean.
8. Sports Tickets- Because Fatherís Day is during the summer, baseball would
the sporting event to get tickets for. Other options are wrestling events or
7. Golf Getaway- Speaking of golf, a golf getaway is a really nice gift and
a great way for busy dad to unwind.
6. Gift Basket- You are probably thinking Gift Basket?! Yup I said gift
basket. You can find any themed gift basket nowadays including golf, fishing,
football, baseball and movie lovers.
5. Clothing- I gave my father-in-law a T-shirt with his only granddaughterís
picture on it and it he has it folded in a drawer so that he canít ruin it.
Saying he worships it -is an understatement. If he isnít the sentimental type,
golf shirts and shorts work too.
4. Watch Ė They seem to be a necessity that men donít splurge on. If he is
wearing a watch with a plastic wristband, you need to read no further. Go
shopping right away.
3. Barbeque Supplies- The weather is warm and there is a good chance you are
having a BBQ to celebrate Fatherís Day. Start the BBQ off right with new cooking
tools for the BBQ cook.
2. Tools- This is a pretty obvious choice but a great gift nonetheless.
Especially if you married someone like Tim Taylor Ė The Tool Man
1. A day to watch sports, pig out and do whatever it is, he likes to do.
Consider this his special day. Things like breakfast in bed, renting his
favorite movie (you know the one with all the guns, violence and macho stuff)
and cooking his favorite dinner could be just what the father asked for.
Cynthia Marcano is owner of Simply
Sinful Baskets. Visit
http://www.simplysinfulbaskets.com for gifts for all occasions.