Easy Guides To Choose
Different Sport Shoes
By Diana Claire
Wearing the right shoes is an important aspect of foot health.
Better to be careful when choosing shoes. If you buy wrong shoes it can cause
foot problems. Even though, that doesnít mean the right shoes can correct your
problem. It can only prevent problem on your foot.
If you like sports -- basketball, golf or just walking -- choose the best
shoes. Bad shoes can lead not only to foot and ankle problems, but leg, hip, and
even back pain as well. That's because alignment begins with your feet and moves
up to influence the rest of your body.
Sure there are other activities you do during your life time. Starting with
walking around the house or traveling to work or maybe doing exercise and other
activities, there are always shoes for all situations. Each shoe has their own
characteristic such as look, feel, smell and how the shoes react to you, the
Here are some checklists you need to know when buying shoes.
- Check the shoes closely by touching it.
- Check whether the soles is strong and flexible when gripping the surface
- Insoles should be cushioned to absorb the jolts of walking on hard
- Arch supports distribute weight over a wider area.
- Shoes made of leather are best because leather breathe like skin and mold
to your foot.
- Donít buy shoes if not comfortable.
- Don't plan on shoes stretching with wear.
- Try shoes for both feet. Each foot is often different size.
- Do shoes shopping at the end of the day because feet swell to their
largest at that time. Thatís why
always buy shoes for the biggest foot.
- Size depends on shoe make and style, too. Don't insist you always wear one
size if the next feels
- The heel should fit snugly and the instep should not gape open.
If you already know what you should do before buying shoes, another thing
you have to consider is deciding which shoes for what occasion. Obviously you
would not play tennis wearing your high heel dress shoes, right?
Here are some of the shoes that most people would have:
1. Dress shoes: This include dress boot, bridal shoes, prom shoes etc. You
can wear dress shoes to formal occasion such as to a dinner, job interview or
school event. At least you need one pair of dress shoes, specially the simple
traditional dressy shoe which is a mid height heel at about 2.5 or 3 inches
high, black and opened toe.
2. Casual Shoes: This includes sneaker, sandal, boot, etc. This is for more
relax occasion. It can be any shoes with various colors, style and for any
occasion. This shoe is more reflecting your taste, your favorite colors and your
interests. Casual shoes can be inexpensive, since it is made of different
material, not merely leather. The color is so various, that you can choose what
ever color you like. You can wear it for shopping, relaxing, to cinema etc.
3. Athletic Shoes: It includes all sport shoes. There are so many brands
that you can choose, but there are a few brand which specialize in sport
footwear such as Adidas. You wear athletic shoes during your exercise, jogging,
walking, running and other sport activities. However, currently there are some
people also consider this type of shoes as casual shoes, so they wear it
everyday for their activity. Thatís okay too.
Shoes not only influence how others perceive you but they also influence how
you views yourself. From the style you chooses and how well you are maintained,
people can determine the stock your places on their appearance. Show yourself
that you are a classy person by wearing the right shoes!