10 Keys to Squeezing The Juice Out of Each Day of Your Life
By Julie Jordan Scott
Death is a masterful alarm clock. Losing two friends to Cancer in the last 6 weeks has really made me aware of something significant.
Each day, you are given a gift.
Each day, you have the opportunity to squeeze the last drop out of juice out of that day. The choice is always yours to make.
May this moment mark the beginning of each day of your life being lived with extreme passion. You are worth every drop.
1. Set a clean, clear intention which is simultaneously detached from the outcome of that intention and passionately, whole heartedly committed to its completion.
2. Craft an aligned strategy with a congruent daily plan of action. Remember to stay clean and clear without getting stuck in the false barriers which will try to get in your way.
3. Maintain an artful balance in areas that may look, at first glance, as if they don't line up. Areas where you may balance effectively include doing and being, physical health and intellectual growth, discipline and freedom, artistry and structure.
4. Check in continually and tweak your intentions, strategies and plans to insure you are always living and acting in a plane of love and creativity.
5. Take time to participate in a spiritual, relational or connective practice that will bring you back to peace if ever you fall off course. Make this practice the foundation of the other keys.
6. Stop rushing: recognize this frequent indicator that you have moved into "not enough" thinking. "Rushing" happens only when you start believing there is "not enough" time. Discontinue the thought, modify your behavior and belief. Tune into other areas of "not enough" thinking and do the same to extinguish their presence.
7. Maintain a laser beam focus in each precise moment. Remember, you want to frame the laser beam in abundance, passion and possibilities and your primary intention.
8. Express your personal giftedness as you change your relationship to your weaknesses through acknowledging that your perceived shortcomings are really ok: there is nothing wrong in them. Celebrate ALL of you.
9. Schedule regular "retreat days" or "retreat times" within your days to center, breathe deeply and reflect upon the beauty within your life. Become quiet as you focus on being grateful and deliberately allowing your path to unfold naturally.
10. As you are squeezing the juice, remember to value, appreciate, acknowledge and purely love all that you are, all that you do, all you are creating in each moment of your life as you build the bridge towards your dreams. Forgive yourself for anything you have, until this point, considered "wrong". Continue to move forward, with grace, and live today fully and with passion.
Julie Jordan Scott is a Personal Success Coach who is dedicated to creating Heaven on Earth through inspiring people to Discover their Passion so that they can live a life of their choosing. Visit http://www.5passions.com to
subscribe to her ezine and check out other resources for YOUR success Contact Julie now to bring YOUR vision to life today. ph: 661.325.4116 or email